A Better Multi-Tool.
The Abbey Bike 4-Way Multi-Tool is an ideal instrument for quick adjustments in your home shop or on the road and trail. Abbey Bike's signature green anodization makes for a handsome tool that easily fits in a hydration pack, saddle bag, or jersey pocket. This tool is the result of a collaboration with fellow Bend OR residents, Argonaut Cycles, and is the only American manufactured multi-tool on the market.
We've come to appreciate Abbey Bike's attention to detail and excellent craftsmanship. On this tool, stainless steel bits built to precise tolerances fit bolts snugly and last longer. Say goodbye to stripped or rounded heads and bits that wear in critical areas quickly. The bits retain their shiny silvery goodness for the life of the tool instead of taking on a tired, rusty patina like some lesser tools.
Bits are held in place by an aluminum alloy chassis. The ergonomics of this multi-tool encourage a secure and positive grip and provides adequate leverage.
This tool is available in 5 pre-configured options letting you choose whatever mix you need to service your bike. Options include: 2.5/4/5mm/#2 jis, 2.5/4/5mm/t25, 3/4/5mm/#2 jis, 3/4/5mm/t25, 4/5/6mm/#2 jis.
- A premium multi-tool for repairs and adjustments
- Lightweight aluminum chassis is durable
- Stainless steel bits are precise and stand up to abuse
- Available in 5 options to suit your bike and needs
- Unique shape improves ergonomics and provides leverage
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This has been a tool I wanted for a while... the constructions flawless and the German made hex bits have excellent tolerances.
Cheers for the holiday sale and great staff support.
Hi Tim, are the hex bits removable?
- IF the bits are removable then I'm assuming the bit would fit in any torque wrench as well?