Make the most of what you've got.
Summer can be a paradoxical time for surfers—the warmer waters and sunny skies invite you into the surf, but the waves can often be lacking. Make the most of the summer beach breaks and soft point waves with the 7S Double Down CV Surfboard. This hybrid board combines the paddle advantages of high volume with a stable, yet responsive design that allows you to ride it much shorter than a standard surfboard, so you can still rip even in the mushiest conditions.
It sports the flattest profile of any board in 7S's line to help it slide into waves with ease and maintain speed over dead sections with minimal effort. Slight lift in the nose and tail will satisfy the wants of more experienced riders looking for a summer groveller. Slight concave up front transitions into double concave through the middle, finally leading to a shallow rolled vee off the tail allows the board to maintain speed in softer waves. The Double Down is best surfed off the tail for maximum control and turning ability in small surf. Whether you're a beginner looking for a board that's easy to ride on beach breaks, or a more advanced surfer looking for a cure to the small wave blues, the Double Down is the answer.
- Stable yet responsive hybrid shortboard for small-wave days
- Carbon Vector blends flex of epoxy and strength of carbon
- Flat profile enters waves with ease and stays fast in flat water
- Full nose adds stability, while tail is smooth between turns
- Double concave helps keep speed without losing responsive control
- Ideal for novices, or experts looking for a small-wave master