A hoodie for any occasion.
If there's one truth in the mountains, it's that everyone needs a hoodie to fall back on, so if you're looking for a reliable layer for stormy pow days and sunny hikes alike, look no further than the 686 Men's Exploration Tech Fleece Hoodie. Made from a quick drying and breathable polyester fabric, the Exploration is also finished with a DWR treatment so it'll shed light precip and moisture if you get caught out in some weather. Perfect as an insulating mid-layer in the cold, or as a standalone in the warmer months, the hoodie is versatile and comes with a welded zip pocket for no-lose items, as well as a kangaroo pocket for casual-carry essentials. To top it off, the Explorer has built-in thumbhole cuffs that help you keep the powder out of your kit when the snow starts flying.
- A versatile hoodie for skiing, snowboarding and hiking
- Polyester fabric is quick drying and sweat wicking for activity
- DWR finish sheds light precip and prevents saturation
- Welded and kangaroo pockets hold media, and essentials
- Fixed hood blocks out the wind, rain, snow, and chill
- Thumbholes on cuff allow you to keep sleeves stationary
- Q & A
The Next Level Layer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Whether your looking for a great around town or at home piece or the next best layering item for on hill look no further the Exploration Tech Fleece is here for you. This fleece if fully DWR coated so it can with stand elements. The front zip pocket is great because you can stash your valuables away and don’t have to worry about them getting lost. This fleece is super lightweight but is also very warm. This is a must have in my book.