- Detail Images
Turn the groomers into your catwalk with the Women’s Runway Infi-Loft Jacket. From 686’s Authentic Runway line, this technical piece is designed to make you look like a million bucks whether you’re debarking the lift or heading to the city. An InfiDry membrane prevents snow from seeping in, and the seams have been sealed in the most vulnerable areas. Lightweight synthetic insulation blocks out chills even if it does somehow get damp, keeping you toasty through last chair and après activities. Details such as the removable faux-fur ruff and satin lining add a bit of luxury to this ski jacket, and you can rock the style on or off the mountain.
- Ski jacket for on and off the slopes
- InfiDry 15 seals out moisture
- Critical seams sealed to keep snow out
- Lightweight synthetic insulation holds in heat
- Powder skirt and adjustable cuffs, hood, and hem keep snow out
- Removable faux-fur trim shields your face from snow
- Q & A
Warm and cozy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Authentic Runway is one of 686’s warmest Jackets. With a Thermal Rating of 10, the Runway jacket is not only toasty, it is super stylish as well. The longer fit of stretch fabric and removable fur around the hood will keep you toasty on your favorite mountain or football stadium on a nasty day. Pass pocket, hand gators, powder skirt, ventilation, and a dual access media pocket are just some of the features packed into the Runway jacket from 686.