- Detail Images
Cool and level-headed.
Your clothing plays a big part in your comfort during a race, but an effective kit doesn't have to come laden with tech and extra details. The 2XU Active Tri Singlet's design is simple and sleek, constructed out of the mid-gauge SBR Skin X fabric to provide a mix of muscle support and breathability while you race. According to 2XU, the fabric is capable of lowering your body temperature by up to five degrees. We're not sure how you'd measure that mid-race, but any cooling effect in the middle of a summer tri is worth it. New for this year, 2XU added High Fil Mesh to the shoulder and back panels of the singlet to enhance its ventilation, helping you take time to feel the breeze during the heated moments of race day.
- Stay cool and calm as you swim, bike, and run in this top
- Form-fitting cut follows a next-to-skin fit as you race
- Supportive fabric with mesh panels for extra ventilation
- Half-zip allows for mid-race heat dumps
- 3 rear pockets carry your favorite race fuel