In it for the long haul.
Whether you're sitting down at a desk all day, catching a cross-country flight, or slinging drinks late into the night, keep your legs and feet feeling fresh with the 2XU Women's 24/7 Compression Socks. Graduated compression encourages circulation to prevent swelling and fatigue when you're sitting or standing for long periods of time. They also boast Coolmax and cotton fibers for dry, soft comfort, as well as increased padding underfoot for added cushioning without making the socks feel bulky.
- Cool and comfy compression sock for work or travel
- Coolmax fibers wick sweat away from skin
- Cotton added for greater comfort and breathability
- Graduated compression keeps feet and legs fresh
- Padding at heels and balls of feet cushions step
- Seamless toe prevents pressure points and irritation
- Q & A
Great Recovery sock
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Got these socks to wear for a race. You can wear them during your work out and use it for recovery afterwards. For recovery, they help me with the circulation and some light swelling in my calves. They have cushioning for the balls and heals of your foot. If you run/hike long distances compression socks would be a good investment. These socks did not disappoint. Only critic would be I wish they went past my calves instead of right to my calves.