Named after the rugged woodsman, Henry Janes, Janesville, Wisconsin was founded by adventurous settlers from the East looking to explore more. The Thorogood Janestown boot was designed with their spirit in mind. With rugged construction that can handle exploring the road less traveled, the Janestown boot is reinforced with Goodyear welt construction, and offers more support than other Thorogood boots with the supple Spring Hill Cushion outsole, designed to soak up the blows of rocks and roots. Made in USA, with US sourced Horween Chromexcel leather and Spring Hill rubber, the Janesville boot is ready to show you that it can withstand the test of time.
- Explore the road less traveled in these rugged boots
- Designed for explorers and adventurers
- Horween Chromexcel leather uppers last just shy of forever
- 100% made in the USA, so you know they're good
- Supple and supportive Spring Hill Cushion outsole relieve your feet from the blows of rough rocks and roots
1892 by Thorogood
|US MEN||US WOMEN|