- Detail Images
Meeting the needs of demanding downhill riders, the 100% Men's R-Core X DH Short offers just the right fit, flex, and feel to conquer technical courses at absurd speeds and clear massive jumps when falling simply isn't an option. It's comprised of 4-way stretch ripstop for durability and quick-drying comfort, paired with stretch Cordura backside for abrasion-resistance where the short meets the saddle. Mesh ventilation along the crotch promotes airy-cool comfort where you need it most.
Instead of the secure-ratcheting ladder used on other 100% downhill shorts, the R-Core X makes use of Coheasive technology's adjustable shock cord for a secure, slip-free fit when you're ripping downhill at high speeds. It's rounded out with a large zippered cargo pocket for storing essentials and energy-fueling supplements while racing and training.
- Technical shorts for demanding downhill courses
- 4-way stretch ripstop is durable and quick-drying
- Stretch Cordura backside prevents abrasion and ripping
- Mesh ventilation along crotch for active cooling
- Coheasive technology shock cord waist adjustment
- Large zippered pocket for storage of essentials
- Relaxed fit enhances mobility on downhill laps