- Detail Images
Lightweight feel, hefty performance.
Don't let the Stoic Women's Merino Lightweight Bottom fool you into thinking it's anything but a heavy-hitting performance piece. This merino baselayer may feel feather-light but it packs a hefty punch when it comes to temperature regulation. Merino wool not only wicks away moisture and dries quickly (naturally regulating your body temperature), but it's also anti-odor, which means you're able to transition from the slopes to the lodge bar in stride.
- A lightweight baselayer pant for aerobic pursuits
- Merino wool provides low-profile warmth
- Wool also wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Regular fit provides unimpeded mobility
- Q & A
Great item, just not as warm as expected
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: S
I normally wear Omni heat base layers for skiing in Utah, but I wanted to try merino wool, thinking it could be a bit warmer with the perks of breathability, but turns out is pretty much the same. I'll return the pants because I already have several omni heat. I'll keep the top just because it feels so luxurious.