- Detail Images
The search is over.
Need a new go-to fleece for the cooler months? Look no further than the Stoic Men's Full-Zip Fleece Jacket for lightweight warmth and versatility. It's built with a stretchy fleece for mobility on the trail, and a grid fleece backing holds in more heat without adding weight or bulk. Elastic-bound cuffs and hem seal out cold air and won't inhibit movement.
- Lightweight fleece for casual or active use
- Grid backing traps more warmth without extra weight
- Built with stretch for ease of movement
- Zippered hand pocket secure small essentials
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Got it on sale, and very happy with it. I probably should've gone for a medium, as it's a bit large for me, but I'd say it runs true. Pretty basic, but it looks good and works good.
I'm 6' 4" and generally wear medium size shirts as I'm a lanky drink of water, would the sleeves be long enough in a medium or would a large be a better fit. I don't like a lot of extra fabric.