Maybe your dome gets sweatier than most, or maybe you've never gotten over the appeal of a visor from your tennis days. Regardless of your reasoning, rock the Patagonia P-6 Logo Visor all summer long, and you'll stay comfortable from long hikes and summit attempts to warm evenings by the lake. Made of a classic cotton canvas, the P-6 comes with a Coolmax liner to keep sweat away from your face on more active days too — just don't forget to put sunscreen on your head.
- A classic visor updated with organic cotton canvas
- Breathable Coolmax lining wicks moisture on hot days
- Adjustable quick-release buckle lets you get the right fit
- Q & A
Comfy and stylish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This visor is comfortable and perfect for sunny days. Love the color and style!
Not much to say, keeps the sweat out of my eyes during mountain adventures.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I got this so I can keep the sun out of my face, and keep my bun on top of my head! Love the tapenade color, and it fits great!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is great! fits really well, great adjustability and doesn't crush your temples like other visors have.