- Detail Images
For the minimalist.
Trim some weight from your pack with the Brooks Range Elephant Foot 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Designed for fast-and-light alpine climbs and ultralight backpackers, the Elephant Foot eliminates the added bulk and weight that comes with a full-body mummy bag. The Elephant is designed to be paired Brooks Ranges' Mojave Down Jacket to create a lightweight and warm sleeping solution, so you don't have the added weight and pack-eating space of a mummy bag and down jacket on your back.
For insulation, the Elephant foot utilizes a hydrophobic 850-fill down that's light, compressible, and warm, giving the sleeping bag a 20-degree temperature rating. The 15D nylon fabric is treated with a DWR finish to protect the down insulation from heat-robbing moisture. The design of the bag utilizes an internal gasket to trap warm air and elastic suspenders to keep the bag in place, so you don't wake up in the middle of the night with a pair of really expensive pair of down booties around your feet.
- A light and warm sleeping solution for ultralight endeavors
- 850-fill down is light and compressible
- Lightweight fabric is treated with DWR resist moisture
- Internal gasket traps warm air
- Elastic suspenders keep bag in place
- Ergonomic footbox gives toes room to wiggle
- Cotton storage sack included
- Brooks Range Mountaineering specializes in lightweight and practical mountain equipment