Stoic Breathe 150 Bottom - Women's
Run, hike, or ski while wearing the Stoic Women's Breathe 150 Bottom and experience a new level of blissful comfort when you're out in the cold. Fall, winter, or spring, this lightweight bottom provides light warmth and moisture control, and thanks to the flat seam construction and smooth material you'll hardly feel it against your skin. This is performance layering at its finest.
- Next-to-skin fit keeps this baselayer close to your body for warmth and to aid the movement of moisture away from your skin to the surface of the fabric
- Breathe synthetic material is highly durable, provides light insulation, and dries quickly
- Flat seam construction eliminates seam bulges that would otherwise cause chafing when you're on the move
- Elastic waistband keeps the pant in place
- Backcountry.com is the exclusive US distributor for Stoic products
|Material||Breathe 150 (100% polyester)|
|Recommended Use||skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking|
|Outerwear Tops and Bottoms, Technical Tops, Baselayers|
|Inseam (full length)||30in
|Inseam (3/4 length)||16in
- Garment Sizing:
- Stoic gear refers to the size of the person for measurements, so take your own measurements to determine what size you should buy.
- Sizing Notes:
- The Women's cotton tees run small especially for larger busts. We suggest ordering a size up.
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.